Why Choose Us
Watermans are more than just a name above the door. The directors are actively involved in all aspects of the business, and are always available to discuss your requirements on a one–to–one basis.
Our sophisticated computer network gives us fingertip access to extensive databases covering every aspect of the local property market.
Our website has recently been up-dated with all the latest technology making the searching experience that much simpler. You can download property packs with all the up-to-date local information.
With many years experience of helping landlords let their properties, our aim is to help you let your property within a time scale and at a price that not only meets but exceeds your expectations and to offer assistance through each step of the letting process.
We employ a tailor made strategy to market our properties. A few key objectives are outlined below, however, simply call our office to arrange for one of our experienced staff to visit you at home for an informal, non discussion.
- Our modern welcoming office occupies a prominent position in a prime location.
- Competitive fee’s and flexible Agency Agreements.
- Friendly and motivated staff with excellent local knowledge.
- Your home will be given immediate exposure to our existing large client base of potential tenants.
- We will prepare high quality property particulars which will contain a variety of internal photographs of your home. a
- We guarantee colour advertising of your home in leading property publications on a regular basis until a let has been agreed..
- Full property details and photographs will appear on our website as well as Zoopla, Rightmove, two of the leading property websites in the UK
- Viewings will be accompanied by one of our trained members of staff.
- Daily viewing feedback will be communicated confirming both positive and negative comments relating to your home.
- Keeping you fully up to date with the progression of the let from start to finish.
- Members of ARLA, RICS, NAEA, The Property Ombudsman